We support a variety of welfare & health organizations and institutes with financial and cash-equivalent donations, including:
- MASLAN - Crisis Center for Victims of Sexual Assault and Violence in the Negev
- Ran’s place – Adolescent club and community garden in Arad
- ALUT - Israeli Society for Autistic Children
- Yated – Association for Children with Downs Syndrome
- Ran's Place - Adolescent Club and Community Garden in Arad
- Eden Foundation
- Kindergartens for autistic children
- 'Tsad Kadima' (A Step Forward) - Association for Conductive Education in Israel
- 'Ladders’ Project administrated by MATAN – Investing in the Community Association
- Enosh - Israeli Mental Health Association
- ‘Heart to Heart’
- Soroka Medical Center
- Akim clubs (Akim – National Association for the Habilitation of the Mentally Handicapped in Israel)
- Loving homes for adolescent girls in distress in Beersheba, Dimona, Arad, the Bedouin sector in the Negev and Isfiya.
- Club for Blind people
- Senior centers
- Kfar Rafael Remedial Community
- Dimona ‘Welcoming’ Soup Kitchen
Additional Humanitarian Support
Our ICL Water Solutions business unit works year-round with the humanitarian help organization CARE, enabling better access to clean water and constructing systems for water sanitation. Additionally, ICL funded the construction of new classrooms in the world’s largest refugee camp in Dadaab (Kenya) in order to improve the access to education for the children.
Each year, ICL companies re-allocate the budget formerly used for holiday gifts (traditionally distributed to employees at the Jewish New Year and Passover) to purchase hundreds of food parcels and gift vouchers for needy families in the Negev development towns and candy packages for children with cancer who are hospitalized at Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba or who are undergoing daily treatment at a Soroka outpatient clinic (in conjunction with the Hayim Association). In 2014, ICL’s contribution of food parcels totaled around NIS 800,000.
In 2014, we contributed NIS 500,000 to evacuate disadvantaged families from the conflict zone during the military operation “Tzuk Eitan”. The Company’s efforts included transporting and relocating the families to safe areas in Northern Israel, while offering them entertainment activities.