ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION – ICL GROUP
ICL Group invests the utmost efforts and many resources, to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible, and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law (IL), and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Below are the accessibility arrangements at ICL Group offices, located in:
Millennium Tower, 23 Aranha St. Tel Aviv, 6107025, Israel.
12 Kroitzer St. Beer Sheva, 8489415, Israel.
- ICL offers reserved handicapped parking spaces adjacent to the company offices.
- ICL offers accessible aisles, with an emphasis on wide aisles, that allow comfortable passage for a person with disabilities that uses different walking aids.
- ICL preformed adjustments and invested in custom lighting in its offices for the benefit of visually impaired employees.
- ICL offices have accessible handicap bathrooms.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
- Accessible telephone response – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
- Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
- Phone: +972-09-6844400
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact via the “contact us” at ICL Group website
- Contact by mail: Arnya St. 23 Tel-Aviv, 61070, Israel.
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20-25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet and may benefit from more accessible web content.
ICL Group believes in, and acts to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Chrome browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the standard operation patterns using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus, and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
WAYS TO CONTACT US FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that ICL Group continues its effort to improve the company’s accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
- Name: Gadi Dahan
- Phone: +972-73-3734400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLICATION OF ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION
Statement update date: March 7. 2022